Of course as always you can like my Facebook page and Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see the latest and greatest from me.
I promise I will figure out a schedule and make a plan to at least post a new blog and video once a week starting in April.... maybe lol I don't want to make an y guarantees as thing became much crazier than I expected since I got here.
I would love to be lazy and fit everything into this one post but I figured I should make several blog posts to go over all of the craziness that I have endured within the last 60ish days of being in Tokyo,l Japan.
Long story short. I am in a reverse love triangle and I am struggling with college as well as my finances. Basically at this point in my life everything is equally f*cked up.
I need to find balance and really not even balance but I need to focus my time, attention and money on myself and on getting good grades. I honestly feel so overwhelmed. Ever since I came to Japan I feel as though I am regressing more than I am progressing. All of my thoughts have been on dating hot Japanese guys, shopping and getting drunk at bars and clubs. I feel as though I have lost myself and adopted a new identity as my own little way of cooping with being away from "home" and starting over but no matter how many bottles I manage to dive into I can not escape my past. I am learning how to be alone and more importantly how to be an adult.
I plan to upload my videos regardless of how long it may take. Better late than never right?!
Thanks for sticking around! I promise I am not going anywhere I will have more videos up soon and that my posts will be more consistent!
I am working on making each of my social media pages more uniformed with updates pictures memes etc. as well as drawings and short silly videos.
I really want you guys to be my family & friends! Feel free to contact me and share your thoughts opinions and ideas and I will try my best to do the same with you! I want everyone to feel welcome and wanted on my blog and channel because you are!
Stay Tuned!
Please Subscribe to my Blog and Follow Me on my other social media pages.
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoMicninetyfive/videos
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoMicninetyfive/videos
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Comic95?lang=en
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.