Search

Blog Archive

Monday, December 5, 2016

A New Beginning

The change is so close that it has yet to become real. In about a week I will have a new start. A new beginning in seemingly a new world. Everything that I have once said out of anger and cried into my pillow will become a dream of a sweet reality.
I am starting over in a new way. I vow from this day onward to never look back ever again.
Everyone may not support me on my journey to finding myself but that's okay!
I 'd feel more at home in a land where my genetic makeup is just about as imperfect as it gets than in a land where I have been abused and imprisoned both mentally and physically on levels that one simply could not imagine.
Sometimes the best way to move on is to simply be reborn in a land in which nobody knows your name, who you are, or where you have come from.
I can't wait to make new friends and indulge in a new culture and act out a new language.
Here I come Japan!


Stay Tuned!

Please Subscribe to my Blog and Follow Me on my other social media pages.

YouTube: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoMicninetyfive/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Most Popular Posts