Anyway as you may have guessed it already I have arrived in Japan. I got here Wednesday evening December 14 (Japan time). I made it here safely with a few bumps in the road but I am fine now.
To me, Tokyo is very similar to New York to me. It is very fast paced, fashionable and filled with colors and lights. There are always lots of people out and about regardless of the time of day.
Tokyo is like it's own little-big world. There is so much to see and do. The option are overwhelming and the smells delicious. I am so envious of all of the cute outfits the women wear here. I can't wait to go shopping myself once I have more money and time.
Tokyo is like it's own little-big world. There is so much to see and do. The option are overwhelming and the smells delicious. I am so envious of all of the cute outfits the women wear here. I can't wait to go shopping myself once I have more money and time.
So far I am loving just about every moment of being here but some new challenges have shown up.
Even although I have only been here for a moment I feel lonely and invisible.
I enjoy the new found freedom of being an adult and living and venturing alone but it is also a bit scary too.
I enjoy the new found freedom of being an adult and living and venturing alone but it is also a bit scary too.
I am enjoying trying new foods and being less picky due to my limited ability to understand what it is that I am eating.
I have officially confirmed that natto is NOT edible!
On the bright side there are a lot of yummy sweets here! I haven't eaten any "real food" here yet just bentos form grocery and convenience stores but I plan to very soon.
While I may have just gotten here I am satisfied to the point where if I were to die at this very moment. I would be okay with that. I honestly don't believe that anymore good will happen to me. I have had such a rough childhood I finally feel as though it was all worth it, even that does mean being alone forever.
There is so much more that I would like to do.
While I may have just gotten here I am satisfied to the point where if I were to die at this very moment. I would be okay with that. I honestly don't believe that anymore good will happen to me. I have had such a rough childhood I finally feel as though it was all worth it, even that does mean being alone forever.
There is so much more that I would like to do.
I am short on time but will share some pictures and videos with you guys soon!
Thank you for supporting me!
Thank you for supporting me!
Stay Tuned!
Please Subscribe to my Blog and Follow Me on my other social media pages.
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoMicninetyfive/videos
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoMicninetyfive/videos
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Comic95?lang=en
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.