This is a comment that I wanted to post on YouTube but couldn't. I pasted my comment on my video here.
You can watch the YouTube video here...
Watch Now
Let me clarify this because the video is super long. I am NOT bashing obese women or single moms, but I am replying to the questions that I keep seeing girls ask and complain about when it comes to dating in Japan as a foreigner. They act as though they have no idea how to explain these things to men and are literally in tears ready to leave Japan because when they meet men and the guy ends up disappointed. The solution is simple. Show men what you look like before you meet! Tell men that you have children before you bait him insto exchanging his LINE with you. Let him decide if he is okay with dating a single mother or a “chubby” girl. Your face may look slim but your body doesn't, so show it. You may look cute but having “secret kids” is like being a woman and finding out that your date hasn’t legally finalized his divorce and still lives with his legal wife after you already finished your date and just walked through his front door getting ready to have sex. It is a huge blow and important information to know. Everyone wants to look cute. Edited pictures are great but you can’t forget to take natural photos and full body photos. The right people will love and date you. You can expand your options by losing weight and you can avoid wasting your time and money by stating that you are a single mom in your profile and even by having a slide photo that says this. I’d rather have 20 solid matches that are willing to date me than 300 potential dates that just run away after hearing me say that I have 3 kids from a prior relationship. Lower your standards and date men within your league both in regards to looks and marital background etc.. If you have a slender face but you weigh 250lbs and find yourself matching with 6ft tall muscular men maybe you should read his bio, tell him that you are fat and send him your picture, AND consider being realistic and being more open to men that are shorter and chubbier etc.. Look girl I am fat, tall, and black in Japan. I am the definition of ugly if you are judging me by labels and not looking at me. Yet I have dated countless men and the majority of them have been tall, muscular, well educated and bilingual. Most of the girls feeling like they can’t get a man have HUGE advantages over me such as being a white woman, being shorter than me, and for some slimmer too! If I can do it, so can you! Losing weight isn’t awful either. I lost almost half of my weight upon moving here within the first year. Consider losing weight to give yourself more confidence and better options of men to choose from. If you are a mom, then date older men! Most over 35 have been married or are more understanding and willing to date a single mother seriously. Please watch the video. l go into detail there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.