YouTube wouldn't let me post these comments on my channel so I pasted them here. Please watch the entire video on YouTube to get a better understanding here...
We normally focus on yellow fever and white (and nowadays even black) people drooling over Asian pu$$y and dick but we NEVER talk about the sick and cruel manipulative and R*PEY things that Asians do to trick foreigners into having sex getting pregnant or getting married to them. In foreigners defense (while I DO NOT support fetishes of any kind) at least even the creepy white black and hispanic people that have a fetish for Asians 99% of the time want a serious relationship with one whereas you have to search through a cesspool of Asian players and wh*res to find someone who is genuine and not lying to you about what they really want (usually sex or free English lessons). Asians would be in tears if they went to America and we told them we just want to have sex with someone who has a small dick or a prepubescent body or bragged about having a friend that plans trips to Hawaii or throws Asian parties at his house to meet easy girls/guys that are Japanese. Imagine if we told stories about the men and women we met in Japan that were willing to do anything to make us their girlfriend/boyfriend.
The stereotype in East Asia (this includes Japan, South Korea, and China) is that foreigners in general are “easy”. I have said this before. Asian men (men born and raised in Asia) think that it is okay to lie to foreigners about their relationship status and their intentions in talking to you AND that it is okay to bluntly ask you sexual questions or directly ask for sex.
I cannot tell you how many Asian men in Japan (of all 3 nationalities I mentioned above) that I have dated or befriended that have openly and even jokingly (offensively) told me about how easy the girls abroad are or about how they have a friend who basically throws sex parties to cheat on their girlfriend/wife.
Japanese (Asian) women also do the same thing. They believe that foreign men require non-stop sex in order to date them and will use that as an excuse to not be serious but at the same time will gladly lead foreign men on by pretending to be interested while talking to and f*cking several other men for fun, English practice, and a bucket list experiment.
Honestly I find that the Asians who say this are the ones who are easy. Their eyes light up the moment they see a foreigner (no matter how ugly they are) especially if they are blonde and/or have blue eyes. They will degrade themselves, apologize for their small dick size, small eyes and everything else. They will desperately write about how they dream of marrying a foreigner or about how they want to live in San Francisco, New York, or Hawaii and don’t like their own race yet WE (Americans/foreigners) are branded as being pr*miscuous and easy.
How someone dresses is NOT an excuse to violate, harass, abuse, lie to, or insult them. Imagine if Americans treated Asian women in kimonos like pr*stitutes because their idea of a geisha is a sex worker which despite the media trying to cover that side of it a lot of them were.Japanese people would be offended. They also don’t like being branded as weak, bad with sex,or submissive yet have no problem slapping labels on foreigners.
The real hoe here is YOU! If you go around lying to people about your intentions then of course you will get what you want. That would be like me telling every Japanese man over 33 that I date that I’m a virgin and I want to be his girlfriend and get married soon. I let all of these desperate Japanese men treat me like their wife (go on dates, have sex with me, and buy me gifts, travel together) then I go back and tell my friends behind his back how Asian men LOVE to be sugar daddies…. Well I misled everyone and made them feel like they were my first and that I was seeing them exclusively. They spent money on me because they thought it was real love but I just wanted gifts, sex, and experiences. I went after vulnerable men looking for wives that wanted to settle down KNOWING that I didn’t want to marry an Asian man but wanted a black American. Who is the real loser here? Me right? Okay, they are literally doing this to us. Asians clown foreigners by taking advantage of their openness about their mental health, desire for love and romance and ABUSE THE SH*T OUT OF US then go and tell everyone that they know how they should talk to foreigners if they want to avoid paying the $300 h*okers in the red light district that don’t even have tits.
Likewise Asian women want a half white baby and will drop their panties for white tourists that are short and balding and then come crying to me when they find out that he is playing them and has a fetish for Asian women (possibly has a relationship back in his home country). I have had several Asian friends (Chinese and Japanese) go through this with white men. They are so thirsty for white dick and for being a wife and mom that they will do ANYTHING to be with a foreign man. Likewise Japanese men do the same thing.
Most of the foreign girls in Japan want a REAL relationship that leads to marriage and most of the foreign men here do too. We are romantic and because YOU as the Japanese person LIED to us and implied or directly told us that it was exclusive we were willing to say and do things that we otherwise would not have. Ghosting is bad enough but flat out telling lies and date r*ping people to get what you want is cruel and sick. Y'all are the TRUE hoes out here....
Don't take my word for it! There are tons of forums of foreign men and women in Japan asking for advice (look at the comments on my channel on my videos about fuckboys and ghosting) about who they think is their Japanese ex or partner. I get emails and dm's EVERY SINGLE DAY from innocent men and women (foreigners) asking me for help with their relationship that never existed because they didn't see any of the red flags that I did/do.
We don't want to sleep around with you losers! We genuinely wanted a REAL relationship and you exploited us for being loving and caring and used the excuse that we dress in a way that is sexier than your own country's people to justify being liars and abusive. These are the same men who drug and intoxicate women because they are too pu$$y to ask for sex or earn it and the same women who judge foreign women for dressing as they please and claim that they can't keep up with the sexual demands of a foreigner but have to be asked to get off of their knees when they see a tall and muscular foreigner in the room. Your country is known for p*rn, m*lesters, and borderline p*dophillia so by that standard should foreigners recommend going to Japan to harm Japanese women?
You would be VERY insulted if we made statements about Japanese girls like that. Nobody likes to be used or lied to... It is easy to get what you want when you misrepresent yourself and LIE about how you got it too. Like I said, if I go around telling men that are looking for marriage that I want a husband and let him ball out on me then clown him to my friends for being so generous with his wallet and curb him and break his heart, I couldn't say that Asian men are desperate for love. I set him up and misled him. He did "wifey" things for me because he thought I was going to marry him. He wouldn't have done that if I told him I just wanted a sugar daddy or a fling. Likewise foreign men and women (who are not sex tourist like you guys) would NOT sleep around with you if you told them them the truth!
Most of y'all suck in bed and don't even look that good to begin with so humble yourselves. Ought to be glad anyone gave you a chance to begin with. Now when you are 40 plus and on the verge of dying alone or when it happens to your kids I hope you remember that you reap what you sow. You play people, manipulate them and insult their culture and laugh about their vulnerability. The same thing will curse you and yours. I said WTF I said. PERIOD!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.